- Knitting gadgets, tools, and accessories are knitting themed gifts that would always be happily received by a knitter, including the knitter that has everything.
- The selection of Gifts for the Knitter Who Has Everything are gifts that can be given for any occasion, and also includes some gifts for a crocheter.
Knitting involves the manipulation of yarns to create fabrics/garments. It is a rather intricate process that has different stitching techniques to create fabric/garments of different textures. While knitting and crocheting are similar in the sense that they both involve the manipulation of yarns to create fabric, the difference between both lies in the type of stitching created. Knitting stitches appear in loops while crocheting stitches appear in knots. Also, for knitting, you make use of a needle, while a hook is used for crocheting.
The art of knitting requires constant practice to get better at it and this is why even for the knitter that has everything, they will always welcome a knitting themed gift. There are never too many knitting gadgets or accessories for a knitter and any of the gift items in this article will be loved by all knitters, including the knitter with everything.
Gifts for Knitter Who Has Everything – Knitting Gadgets, Tools, and Accessories.
Knitting Gadgets, Tools, and Accessories always make for great knitting themed gifts, even for the knitter with everything. The following knitting gadgets, tools and accessories will be appreciated by the knitter who has everything, and indeed any knitter.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn a small commission for our endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this website. Thank you, your qualifying purchases help support our work in bringing you real daily gift ideas.
Quick Overview: Gifts for the Knitter Who Has Everything
Loom Knitting Gadgets.
Loom knitting may sound like a foreign concept but it has actually been around for a long time. The difference between loom knitting and traditional knitting is the fact that the former is done on a looming machine, while the traditional knitting engages the hands with a knitting needle. The advantage with loom knitting is that it is fast and it exerts less demands on the hands, unlike the traditional knitting.
Every knitter appreciates a good loom knitting machine because of the advantages earlier highlighted. They will love these loom knitting machines/gadgets.
1. Cricket 15-inch Loom.
Even though this machine is designed for weaving, it can still be used by a loom knitter for straight loom knitting because the techniques are similar. This loom is perfect for both a beginner and an expert, for straight loom knitting. If your knitter who has everything is more into the traditional hand knitting, they would love this machine which would ease them into the world of loom knitting. If you are a traditional knitter, you can also consider giving this wonderful loom to yourself as a gift. Loom knitting on this machine is easy to catch on to once the easy to follow instructions are followed. The loom is also easy to set up but does not come with yarns or a stand.
- It is great for a beginner.
- It is easy to use.
- It does not take up too much space.
- It can make many different designs and patterns.
- It is strong and durable.
- It does not come with yarns.
- It does not come with a stand.
- The instructions have been said to not be easy to follow.
- It is pricey but worth every cent.
Knitting machines and gadgets are usually expensive, especially intricate ones like this loom, but they are always a great investment for the avid knitter. Even though this is pricey, it will be a worthy investment and an impressionable and unforgettable gift.
2. Cricket 15-inch Loom Stand.
This stand will provide extra comfort in using the Cricket Loom because the loom does not come with a stand.
A loom stand is necessary for a loom because using a loom on the table over extended periods will cause backache and sore muscles on the upper body. This is a worthwhile investment if a knitter will venture into loom knitting.
3. Round Knitting Loom Set.
This is a smaller and more portable loom knitter for round loom knitting. This rich Loom Set comes with the circular set and straight Looms, and some crochet hooks, looming hooks, yarn needles, and plastic hooks. It also comes with easy to follow instructions and some diagrams of what some finished products look like. It will be a very useful set even for a beginner.
- It is made from ductile material.
- The plastic is durable.
- It is easy to maintain.
- It comes with both the circular set and one straight set Loom.
- The peg gauge spacing is good for thinner yarns.
- It comes with a variety of accessories.
- It is not easy for a beginner to learn with.
- The pegs warp and can be unstable when in use
Interestingly, experienced knit loomers who have purchased this said that even though they have everything, this set was still a nifty welcome addition to what they already had. You can be assured that the knitter who has everything will love this set as a gift.
Knitting machines are different from Looms because of the way they work and the type of stitching and yarn work involved. Looms provide more versatility than knitting machines but knitters prefer knitting machines because they adopt the same techniques as traditional knitting only on a machine. And so, while your knitter may need to warm up to using a loom, they would easily use a knitting machine and would love one as a gift.
4. Addi Express Professional Knitting Machine.
This knitting machine is one of the best for home use. And you guessed right; it does not come cheap. But if you know knitters, you know they love perfection in their tools of trade so that they can make those perfect designs that we all love to love. And it is better to give the best when it comes to giving a knitting machine than give one that would not last and be a waste of money. And this machine comes with a variety of accessories.
- It makes knitting quick and easy.
- It can do both flat and round knitting.
- It comes with a relatively easy to follow pattern book.
- It also comes with a hook and some replacement needles.
- It also comes with a threading tool, some stoppers and clampers.
- The tension cannot easily be adjusted.
- It produces holes and dropped stitches in the finished product if you use a thin and very soft yarn.
- The counter is said to make a noise which some customers found irritating.
- It is a little pricey but worth the purchase.
This is a good knitting investment to make. Remember the yarn type is the secret to getting the best out of this good machine.
5. Hand Knitting Machine.
This hand knitting machine is great for making bracelets and necklaces. It can also make flat and round knits by using the handle. It is also great for beginners who are still learning. It comes with accessories and an easy to follow pattern instructions.
- It is easy to use.
- It can make flat and round knits.
- It is small and portable.
- It comes with some accessories – tape and ropes.
- It also comes with a storage box.
- It makes beautiful bracelets and necklaces.
- It is more suited for bracelets and necklaces.
- It is selective of the type of yarn to be used.
- It is a little pricey but worth the purchase.
This gift allows your knitter who has everything to explore the idea of knitting bracelets and necklaces if they are not into it already. And it makes beautiful designs and patterns.
Traditional Knitting Tools and Accessories.
A knitter, even one who has everything, will always love to receive a traditional knitting tool or accessory as a gift. That is just how much they love knitting. These top knitting tools and accessories will make them very happy to receive. And will also make you happy to buy it for yourself if you are a knitter
6. Polystone Yarn Balls Bowl.
Knitters love their yarn bowl because it makes it easy to use a yarn ball without worrying about it rolling off under the couch and the kitten playing with it while it is on the floor. A good yarn bowl is not always easy to come by because some always have rough edges around the yarn hole and this causes the yarn to snag while knitting or crocheting. And that is why every knit lover appreciates a good yarn bowl. And this yarn bowl is very good in that the edges are not rough but have a smooth finish. The aesthetics are also very pretty to behold while knitting.
This is a beautiful and functional yarn bowl to give a knit lover.
For a slightly larger yarn bowl that is also good, you can check out this Laborwood Large Yarn Bowl.
7. Karbonz Interchangeable Needle Set.
Knitters love the interchangeable needle because of how smooth and easy it makes knitting. This set comes with a variety of needles and accessories that are easy to use.
- The needles are smooth and easy to use.
- They are durable.
- They are good for beginners.
- It comes with a storage case.
- The needle sizes are printed on each needle.
- The needles pick up the yarns easily and make good stitching.
- It is suitable for all types of yarns.
- It has a variety of needles of different sizes.
- A customer complained that the needles were not working well with the cables.
- A customer also complained that the silver tip rubbed off.
- The numbers on the needle rub off easily.
Overall, the positive reviews on this product are many and your knitter who has everything will love them.
8. Knitting & Crochet Organizer.
This collapsible caddy is the perfect storage organizer for a knitter or crocheter. It has space for the yarns and space for the needles of different sizes. And even better is the fact that it can be folded and stored away when not in use. It is a great space saver.
- It comes with a needle roll for holding knitting and crocheting needles.
- It also comes with a zippered pouch.
- Both the pouch and the roll can be latched on to the organizer’s bars and dismantled afterward.
- It is strong and sturdy.
- It can hold a lot of yarn.
- The organizer is foldable.
- It does not come with carrying handles.
Every customer who has used this product at the time of writing, or bought it as a gift has only good things to say about it. It is the perfect storage gift and will be loved by a knitter.
9. Knitting Tote Bag.
This is the perfect bag for the knitter that loves to carry their knitting with them when moving from one place to another. It is both functional and chic and stylish. It makes knitting look very sophisticated and special.
- The bag is big.
- It has holes on the sides for the yarn and needle.
- It is comfortable to carry.
- It has the option to purchase a small size.
- The inside is roomy.
- The quality is good.
- It is easy to maintain.
- It does not have a zip or closing mechanism.
- The bag cannot stand on its own.
- The internal lining is light.
The bag is great for carrying around knitting when you need to go out and would serve a knitter with everything well.
10. Thick Blocking Mats for Knitting Combo Set.
What this blocking mat does is that it ensures that the finished work is straight and has a smooth finish around its edges. It comes with pins to hold the knitting work in place. The mats have line measurements in inches and centimeters to make it easier to measure the distance between stitches. Every knitter would love to have one of these.
This blocking mat makes knitting easy and your knitter who has everything will love it.
11. Large Metal Yarn Winder.
This yarn winder is the perfect tool for unwinding tangled yarns or for putting an unassembled yarn into a nice cake to work with. It is a worthwhile investment because, with knitting, the tangling of yarns is inevitable.
This winder is a must-have for every knitter and would make a great gift for a knitter and the knitter who has everything.
Other Knitting Themed Gifts for Knitting Lovers.
These are not knitting tools or accessories but every knit lover would still love them very much because they have a knitting theme to them.
12. I Swoon Over Balls Mug.
This corny coffee mug is the delight of every knitter who just love the corny message on it. This is a cool, funny gift to give a knitter.
Every knitter who has received this mug always got a kick from it. Your knitter would be delighted to receive this as a gift.
13. Yarn Birthstone Earrings.
These yarn inspired earrings will be loved by a knitter and crocheter. It is the perfect fashion accessory that says I work with yarn and needles.
Every knitter loves this fashion accessory and your knitter who has everything will love them too.
14. Knitting Bracelet.
This bracelet is another knitting-themed fashion accessory that a knitter would love. It comes with several knitting themed charms and fits very well.
This gift is sure to put a smile on the face of the knitter you give it to.
Gifts for Crocheters.
A crocheter will use most of the same accessories used by a knitter because they both work with yarns. The only difference is the type of needle they use in working and the style of finishing of their final products. So, most of the accessories listed above would also be great for a crocheter.
If the crocheter is not however able to knit, they would not appreciate the Knitting Looms and the Knitting Machines and you will be better off buying them their specialized crochet hooks. In this category, we list the top two crochet hooks that would be loved by a crocheter, and one crochet-themed gift they will also love.
15. Exquisite Rosewood Crochet Hooks.
A crocheter will fall in love with this regal and exquisite looking crochet hook. It is sturdy and easy to use and has a firm grip.
This enviable crochet hook should be in every crocheter’s collection.
16. Crochet Hook Set with Ergonomic Handles.
This set comes with not just one, but 12 different crochet hook sizes. The additional benefit is the ergonomic handles they come with, meaning that it would not wear the hand out when crocheting with it.
This is the perfect set of crochet hooks for a crocheter. It gives them lots of choices in terms of the hook size they want to work with.
17. I am a Hooker Coffee Mug.
The corny message on this mug is one that would be loved by a crocheter.
Give your crocheter a good laugh by giving them this mug as a gift.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
1. What Christmas gift for knitters can you recommend?
Knitting themed gifts are perfect for any occasion and that is why the gifts in this article will also make for good Christmas gifts for a knitter.
2. What gift items are unique, good, best, cool, and great knitting gifts for knitters and crocheters?
All the gifts in this article satisfy all these qualities and will be loved by a knitter and crocheter.
3. What makes a good knitting gift basket(s)?
A good gift basket is usually a mix of small gift items that are functional and thoughtful. You can combine the small gift items in this article to make a good knitting basket for your knitting lover.
For other cool gift basket ideas check out our articles on
- Gift Basket For New Mom In The Hospital
- A Gift Basket For Your Sick Child
- Expectant Mom Gift Baskets
- Gift Basket Ideas For Dental Office
Knitting-themed gifts always make for great gifts for knitters including a knitter that has everything. Give your knitter that has everything a gift from our list of 17 Great Knitting Themed Gifts For The Knitter Who Has Everything.
02 HOURS 23 MINUTES
ESTIMATED TIME DESIGNING AND UPLOADING THIS ARTICLE
10 HOURS 10 MINUTES
ESTIMATED TIME RESEARCHING AND WRITING THIS ARTICLE
LOOKING FOR MORE GIFTS?
Try our AMAZING GIFT FINDER TOOL! Find GIFTS with 1 CLICK!
You Might Also Like
We give you 23 great suggestions for engagement gifts for a newly engaged woman and newly engaged couples. You will also find helpful wedding planning gifts for planning a wedding. 23 Best Newly Engaged Gifts for Newly Engaged Woman. These 23 just engaged gifts for
It is quite understandable to see people worry about getting the right gifts for intellectuals. After all, they do seem like picky people. But don’t stress it, we are here to help out. In this article, we’ve listed a couple of lovely items you can
Knitting gadgets, tools, and accessories are knitting themed gifts that would always be happily received by a knitter, including the knitter that has everything. The selection of Gifts for the Knitter Who Has Everything are gifts that can be given for any occasion, and also
Signs a Woman Is Jealous of Another Woman WhatToGetMy Instructional Article Jealousy is a dark emotion we all feel as humans. No human being is immune from it But like any human emotion, we have control over it. A jealous woman however is one that
How to Win the Heart of a Virgo Woman WhatToGetMy Instructional Article When you are interested in a Virgo woman, it is important to understand her behavioral patterns based on her zodiac sign. Once you have understood who she is, her likes and dislikes, you